ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4 16v engine loom wiring diagram

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a engine loom wiring diagram for a year 2000 1.4 16v alize clio. My sisteres clio has been had intermitient starting for a while now, but will not start at all anymore which I thought was down to another dodgy TDC sensor, but I replaced the sensor with a new one from Renault and it still doesnt start so I need a diagram to test for wiring faults.

Thanks

Mike

1.5dci
starter motor ? will it bump start ? if it does then theres the chance it could be starter related ?

Seat Ibiza
Does it just crank over?
Like Ben says, check there is feed to the exciter wire on the starter solenoid, if there is and the engine isn't cranking i'd say there was a fault with the starter motor too!

Dan

Black Gold Trophy
The wiring diagrams are available on ebay.

Every so often coolant temperature sensors catch Clios out and cause them to flood. Seen it a few times before at work.

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Whats the immobiliser light doing on the dash?

It goes off so I dont think its and imobilser issue, I think there is a break in the cables for the TDC sensor somewhere but I need a wiring diagram to find out what pin they are on the ECU plug etc.