ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v First car/Project thread

1.2 Dynamique
First post on here, Have been creeping on the forums for about a year since I decided I wanted to a Clio.

Passed my test in July of this year and then did pretty much nothing with the car as I was recovering from the price of getting on the road, stayed like this for a while
image_3.jpg

The only thing I did in 5 months was paint the inside trim plastics black, don't have any pics of that but it's not hard to imagine haha, I also got some pressed plates on which look quite smart.

With more money and time to do stuff I started to get the ball rolling, picked up a set of wheels off a guy called Russ in Bristol, he even threw in his RS grill from the 182 he was stripping. The grill had snapped across one side but it was only the squares on the inside so I glued it back together, quick job that makes the car look 100x better from the front.

image.jpg

I'm not actually sure what make these wheels are so if anyone knows please let me know, they'd had a fresh refurb about a month ago although there was one wheel with a tiny bit of scratching, this was apparently the Tyre fitter and didn't phase me much. Thought the purple would fit well when lowered and I could carry on the purple theme later on down the line so these went on just after the grill. Got a few pictures in a underground car park but I don't think the lighting or standard height do the car justice
image_2.jpg

image_1.jpg

That's as far as I've got so far, Springs and Exhaust will be ordered this month, I've already ordered a cone purely for noise along with piping:up: