ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16V Clio Dynamique Billabong

Renault Clio 1.2
Right where to start, i have just bought my first car and am looking to make it my own if you know what i mean.
If you guys want to recommend or suggest things to me go ahead thats what im looking for!
This is what im thinking so far:
Wind deflectors
Vinyl wrap alloys black
Tint windows
Sun strip
White callipers

edit_preview.php

edit_preview.php

edit_preview.php

edit_preview.php

Renault Clio 1.2
I was thinking that at first but then ive seen a few done and its convincing me lots haha! and yeah good shout!

Clio Sport 182
car looks tidy, i wouldn't go for a sunstrip but defo lower it on springs.
any idea if the cambelt and waterpump have been done, i'd put those at top of the list.

Renault Clio 1.2
Thanks dude, and ive just shot loads of crazy ideas into my head which i probably wont even end up doing.
But its the thought that counts haha! And i cant fault anything under the bonnet really. All it needs is a bit of TLC!
And believe me id love to slam it but i don't think my insurance would stay low for very long if i started to do things like that haha!

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Looks nice and clean that! Tbh for your first car I wouldn't spend too much butchering it with moidz, just enjoy driving, enjoy it for what it is and spend money keeping it on the road!

Renault Clio 1.2
Thanks guys! She came up pretty cheap because the previous owner wanted a quick sale so it was a absolute bargain for me!
Im trying to concentrate on getting the look of the paintwork nice yous got any tips?
I have a lot of light spiral searches and a few here and there that are a bit deeper..
I agree with not spending to much to just keep it on the road like!
Just want it to look the part from others slightly hehe!

Looks good man!:) Forget tints dude! and careful with white calipers, they'll need a very good clean regularly, specially on white! Any ideas, have a look at my clio (search "project benga") and various other non sports on here!

Renault Clio 1.2
Thank you, and yeah I will have to re think the whole tinting thing.
And I know the white will be a pain to keep clean but I think they look real good when they are done!
i will have a look at your project now!

Thank you, and yeah I will have to re think the whole tinting thing.
And I know the white will be a pain to keep clean but I think they look real good when they are done!
i will have a look at your project now!
Will look alot better without imo! but your car, and as someone said on here, you live to learn from it! and fair enough i see where you're coming from! and cheers dude!

Renault Clio 1.2
Haha yeah its my first car so i will probably do things i wish i never but its just the temptation at the time!
Nice job on your car too, i like the white touches with the badge etc.. I might have to steal that one ;)

Haha yeah its my first car so i will probably do things i wish i never but its just the temptation at the time!
Nice job on your car too, i like the white touches with the badge etc.. I might have to steal that one ;)
Yeah I know how it feels mate haha! cheers dude! yeah go for it haha!;) Thinking of Carbon wrapping mine though, not sure!