ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0% at Apple store!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Just bought a 13 mbp retina with 256ssd, Apple care & shell case inc educational discount £93, 12 months 0% bargain.

Deal was posted on hukd.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
s**t s**t s**t!

I'm completing in my house within he next couple of weeks! Can I take out new finance yet? Mortgage broker told me not to!

64GB Air 2, shortly ready for collection 😂
Hopefully won't hate the form factor vs my mini 1 or it'll be switched quickly for a mini 4.

A very clever way to roll out PayPal Credit ahead of the shopping season. They are now waving 1k in credit under my nose at 17% and they can get stuffed!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
s**t s**t s**t!

I'm completing in my house within he next couple of weeks! Can I take out new finance yet? Mortgage broker told me not to!

Usually lasts till the end of December so I wouldn't worry about it. It's also just an online credit card if that makes a difference.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Mac Mini for me in base model purely for email and spreadsheet rubbish.

Well my stuff is ready for collection but going to wait until after Black Friday to pick up, seems a bit daft to pay full price without waiting a week..

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
if it's ready to pick up haven't you paid already?

I need 2 64GB iphone 6S's and I'm open to ideas how to get them any cheap than the apple store

Perhaps it is different with PayPal finance but Apple haven't processed payment yet. Most stores seem to treat click and collect as nothing more than a reservation.
It looks super simple to cancel on the apple website too.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Partner just applied for this, but a bit confused says its paypal credit but went to Barclays finance. Is this correct for the 0%?(I know barclays used to do there 0%) the payment amount was correct ect. ?

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
Great this, however I always feel I buy things I don't need. Went through quick though and watches arrived fast.

23169019740_7ed6ef4b08_c.jpg

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
I was looking at these the other day, same one by the looks of it too. What's your thoughts? Handy? Worth the cash?

I'm mixed to be honest mate. Its pretty cool but not sure if I'd buy one again if I had the choice, but I'll give it time. It's good for driving with answering calls and texting back etc.

Used the contactless on it today though was brilliant!