Hey there guys, my name's Matt and i bought my first RS Clio about four months ago. As thought to be standard, plus a power flow exhaust.
She came without any service history what so ever, so my first point of call was to change the cam-belt, do the leads, plugs and filter and change the oil, the wheels were also in an horrendous state so i had them refurbished as standard with yellow diamonds, which i followed through with, with yellow bullets and matching front and back yellow diamonds.
A few weeks later i left the bonnet un catch'd and it flew up destroying the bonnet, windscreen and causing damage to the front of the roof (What an idiot)
I managed to quickly source a bonnet in primer from my local scrappy, and Autoglass were able to replace the screen like two days later, happy days, she was back on the road!
After a few week or two of getting it back on the road i noticed she was drinking significant amounts of oil, and increasingly blowing more crap out of the exhaust so set sights to rebuilding the engine as a bit of a project for me and my dad as something we could do together.
Extraction Process To Follow...