So over the last couple of months I've been slowly sorting out a few niggles I've had with the 182.
The usual stuff tbh: cracked splitter, hazy headlamps, melting steering wheel etc.
This is what I've been up to:
Firstly headlamp correction which went quite well after reading all the tips in the detailing section.
Tried some new bolts but decided they weren't for me.
After cracking my my old one whilst going for fish & chips (lunch fail), I fitted a new cup splitter (no pics of that process) and having no luck finding a good OEM one, I managed to source a great quality re-trimmed steering wheel.
Next move try to sort out some of the swirls.
They have annoyed me for years. The recent good weather put me in the mood to get my das6 out. Now the whole thing is so swirly I plan to do it a section at a time. Yesterday I started with the roof which took the best part of 5 hours. I managed to get most of the worst out but still no where near perfect. Looking forward to doing the rest of the car
Befores and afters:
And finally I went to get a few pics this evening. There's a few jaunty angles for people who like that sort of thing.
Thanks for looking/reading