Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ClioSport Club Member
    Car
    Noisy Non-Sport

Re: Audi TT 225 - Progress

That car sounds mega but really nothing like my mates. He's ha it back from having a new turbo so and seen as though he's got a fractured spine I'll be a good friend and take it for a spin I'll try and get video too.

I want a TT

Forum User
    Car
    TT 225

Quote Originally Posted by alexr19 View Post
    That car sounds mega but really nothing like my mates. He's ha it back from having a new turbo so and seen as though he's got a fractured spine I'll be a good friend and take it for a spin I'll try and get video too.

I want a TT
    That could be the problem then haha! Mine sounds quite grunty but all the noise I front end. I've got a modded airbox and you can hear such a difference over standard.

Forum User
    Car
    DC2 TypeR / E36 328i

How is this car to live with bud? I've always fancied one but at 6ft 1 do you think i'd be able to live in it for 50 miles per day?

ClioSport Club Member
    Car
    Ph2 Vee, ///M135i

i miss my old TT sport it was a brilliant car, looked the bizzo as well sitting nice and low

selling for an M3 was a fail

ClioSport Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by adamlewis01 View Post
    You're right! Did you have the V1 or V2 of this product Tom? Apparently the first version changed diameter from 3" at the MAF down to 2.5" where as the second version is 3" from the MAF all the way down.
    Was this a TT specific version from Bill? The 3" TIP I have fitted is 3" all the way on my S3. And it was one of the originals in the first groupbuy on AS.net.

Interested to see this is now in production in a hose rather than metal pipe... mine has about 7 hoses and a large 3" metal pipe...

ClioSport Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by ColinG View Post
    i miss my old TT sport it was a brilliant car, looked the bizzo as well sitting nice and low

selling for an M3 was a fail
    I seen the pics, it was the biggest fail eveererererere!

Forum User
    Car
    Mk5 golf gti

Quote Originally Posted by DanielJames View Post
    How is this car to live with bud? I've always fancied one but at 6ft 1 do you think i'd be able to live in it for 50 miles per day?
    they arent cramped, im taller than you and theres enough room, i work with a guy whos 18st and 6ft 6 and drives one as his daily

Forum User
    Car
    TT 225

Quote Originally Posted by DanielJames View Post
    I'm the same height as you and like it was said above its very comfortable to drive, I drive 50 miles a day too and it's ridiculous how comfy it is to drive.

Forum User
    Car
    TT 225

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Was this a TT specific version from Bill? The 3" TIP I have fitted is 3" all the way on my S3. And it was one of the originals in the first groupbuy on AS.net.

Interested to see this is now in production in a hose rather than metal pipe... mine has about 7 hoses and a large 3" metal pipe...
    I've seen the TIP that you have and that was the original TIP Bill designed as part of the 3" version. I think he then managed to get it made so that it didnt have that metal section in the middle.

Forum User
    Car
    TT 225

Update: 04/01/12

I did say my next mod would be the TIP that I talked about earlier in the thread however after discussions with my mate in work (Turbo crazy) he convinced me to get a boost guage to see that my actuator was set up correctly. Thinking about how important getting boost settings right I decide to invest in one so I had a look round the TT-forum and decide that for price and quality the Swoosh guage was a suitable one to go for. Upon looking for one this morning I found that both PSI and BAR gauges were ending within the hour so I went straight ahead and ordered a BAR one (old school).

ClioSport Club Member
    Car
    Titanium 182

Any news on the exhaust?

Forum User
    Car
    TT 225

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBryan View Post
    Any news on the exhaust?
    No, It's not been touched over Christmas but thats what you get when you give it to someone else to finish off. Apparently they are waiting on some 2.5" hygienic pipe to be delivered but I reckon I might just order some from JBS Auto Designs. Its 28.80 for 1m if I really need to get hold of some.

Forum User
    Car
    182trophy & Williams

every tt should come with toni&guy racing as standard,haha

ClioSport Club Member
    Car
    Titanium 182

No, It's not been touched over Christmas but thats what you get when you give it to someone else to finish off. Apparently they are waiting on some 2.5" hygienic pipe to be delivered but I reckon I might just order some from JBS Auto Designs. Its 28.80 for 1m if I really need to get hold of some.
    What! The guy is a lazy c**t! He could have told you it hadn't been done, instead of waiting for you to get back and finding out...

Forum User
    Car
    DC2 TypeR / E36 328i

Cheers for that James haha! I've had more replies on here in 1 night than I did in over a week on TT-forum. Hopefully I should be Tigging the rest of it up tomorrow so it should be on for the weekend. I think I'm going to leave the mid box alone for now.
    I'm having a right struggle trying to sign up to that forum! activation email isnt coming through

Forum User
    Car
    225 TT

It's terrible to sign up to and into. You have to clear your cookies and make sure you go on .co.uk rather than .com.

I've thought about a boost gauge but didn't really want to get rid of an air vent. I'll see how you find it.

ClioSport Club Member
    Car
    TDK

love this, give it lowssssss!

ClioSport Club Member
    Car
    Noisy Non-Sport

lows ayyyyy

andysTT.jpg

picture of my friends quiet TT lol

also up for sale

ClioSport Club Member
    Car
    Noisy Non-Sport

lows ayyyyy

andysTT.jpg

picture of my friends quiet TT lol

also up for sale

double post fail -_-
    Last edited by alexr19; 09-01-2012 at 04:06. Reason: double post

Forum User
    Car
    TT 225

Quote Originally Posted by Naith View Post
    love this, give it lowssssss!
    I would but its going to cost a fortune, not quite Varient 3 money though . I would still need adjustable tie bars etc and then some decent wheels, its looking like 1500/2000 for everything!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast