I know that there are previous posts on this but wondered about latest thinking as i can not source any PE2s which would heve been my choice and none of the other options really appeal:
- Michelin PS3 - has anyone tried these?
- Pirelli P zero- nero - had these on 172 Ok once tread worn down, good feel but not enough grip
- Toyo TiR - had these on another car and OK fro money but no feel
- Continental - in general I like contis but I think you can only get the premium contact in the size not the sport contacts
- F1 GSD3 - never tried but based on tests a very good wet tyre but relatively poor in the dry.
So do not know where to go and do not want to go down to 195 as only need 2 and car/suspension was designed for 205.