I have two digital cameras, one is a black chunky Fujifinepix S5500 and the other is a small silver Fujifinepix E500 and I only discovered this week that I can take short videos of about 58 seconds.
Can someone please help? I have only done it with the smaller camera and presume the bigger black one can do it too as it has the same symbol on the controls.
1. Can the cameras can be set to take longer videos than 58 secs
2. If so, how do I change the setting?
3. How many of these short videos would fill the memory?
4. Is there somewhere other than YouTube where I can download them?
5. How do I go about saving them?