Clio clutch adjustment

I have a Clio Authentique 1.2 5 door
    The clutch bite point is very high, and for those of us that pivot our heels on the floor the angle required to release the clutch is unacceptable.

I have looked for somewhere to slacken the cable but can find no adjuster.
    Does anyone know how to do this?

Tony

Forum User
    Car
    MK3

Re: Clio clutch adjustment

Not sure matey, look in the Haynes manual

Forum User
    Car
    Audi S3

There is no adjuster or a way of adjusting it, there is an auto adjuster on the clutch pedal but you can't alter how its set. Your going to have to change your driving style i'm afriad, ever one i've driven has been the same, mine even with a brand new clutch still had a very high bite.

Not much you can realy do you can fiddle but there no point you get used to it its not ideal but its fine IMO.

Similar Threads

1. clutch adjustment mk1 RSi
    By Johnnym in forum Engine, Gearbox, Exhausts & Running Gear
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 15:52
  2. 172 clio clutch adjustment?
    By mangolango in forum Engine, Gearbox, Exhausts & Running Gear
    Last Post: 28-12-2005, 19:39
  3. 172 clio clutch adjustment?
    By mangolango in forum Clio Discussion