How do i upload pictures?
You can only upload pictures to the Cliosport forum if you are a member however non members can still display pictures that are hosted elsewhere i.e. photobucket.com .
To add a thread attachment
You can upload a picture to here by the following :
- • Click on Go Advanced
- • Under Additional Options select Manage Attachements
- • A new dialog box will appear with the upload box
- • Select the image you want to upload and click the upload button
To add and inline picture to a post
- • Choose ‘Go Advanced’ option under reply box
- • Click on (if you can't see this option go to "how do i get smilies ?" FAQ to activate your advanced functions fully)
- • Simply add the URL from where the picture is being hosted – picture should then display itself in the reply box
when posting more than one picture in same post by hitting enter after each picture will put pictures vertically down the forum instead of horizontally .
Please Note : You are personally responsible for the posting of pictures within your post which must be posted within the guidelines of the Forum rules ,Cliosport will remove & discipline the postee if any pictures posted are in breach of these.