ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Collecting Cars Coffee Run - Bicester 19th May - it’s Free!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I grabbed a ticket on the off-chance timings would work out… but they haven’t. My eldest goes on a school residential trip that morning so that’s where I’ll be instead 😐

cp1991

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 197
Had a slow wonder round. Some nice things out today.

IMG_1354.jpeg

IMG_1369.jpeg

IMG_1374.jpeg

IMG_1362.jpeg

Then there’s this absolute whopper. Usually 4 mismatched budget tyres and m4s etc is the go to. But the state of these on a cayman gts is ridiculous.

IMG_1359.jpeg

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
It was a good turnout, some gems were found in the carpark. I said I needed to take more pictures then forgot.

Anyway, here’s a picture of @Jonnio taking a picture.

IMG_0708.jpeg

Hyperhatch

ClioSport Club Member
Didn’t see Phil from Driftworks car above but did see this mega BHP car which was up there with the best in show…

IMG_9926.jpeg

There was was cool’s stuff about but half the car park was like your local car park at Morrisons which I’ve never noticed before but in a way they made it nice walking about as it was like transit van, focus, McLaren 😂

IMG_9888.jpegIMG_9941.jpegIMG_9942.jpeg

It’s probably too big for a show as you can’t find out about the cars but by chance the owner of this was next to it and overheard us talking (as mine had the same questionable interior) and then we talk for some time about it with him. Porsche snobs would say it’s the ultimate s**t spec (tip tronic, savanna, green, 996 etc) but was so awesome and loved in many ways.

IMG_9937.jpeg