ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Do you want me to ask my mate? He's a f**king nutter but would have no issue with transferring her the dosh and her transferring the bitcoin into his wallet.

Whatsapp me if you do and I'll put you in touch - he's a lovely Italian IT man at work.

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Send to binance. Swap to GBP and withdraw.
How much we talking here? If its over 3.5k you will max out your tax allowance on it though and declare it.
It's only £116 mate so not a lot at all.

It goes to this like weird exchange where you talk to someone on a chat and it just seems dodgy rather than how I took mine out before where it was through the app.

If its legit I'll try it

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
It's only £116 mate so not a lot at all.

It goes to this like weird exchange where you talk to someone on a chat and it just seems dodgy rather than how I took mine out before where it was through the app.

If its legit I'll try it
I’m in the same boat, actually! Got about £200 and likewise it starts an instant messenger style thing with someone asking for acc.no and sort code - sure it didn’t do that before??