ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it too good to Strip or sell

NickReilly063

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy Rs265
04 plate Dynamic 3dr with only 59000 miles - Lady owned since January 2005. These things have the same interior trim as our Trophy's/Cups which is a bonus if yours has had a little hammer - door cards / dash / consoles / stereo / carpets / seat belts etc - I'm really in love with the parcel shelf that is in like new condition -

Little things on our expensive cars are very hard to find now in great condition - I've not seen a drivers wiper arm in this condition - window surrounds are in great condition and are £160 per side new -

The stereo looks like it's never been touched which is very unusual as they become shiny

What do people think ??? Sell or Strip

Last edited:

NickReilly063

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy Rs265
Pictures that will open

Attachments

• IMG_3174.jpeg
    IMG_3174.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3171.jpeg
    IMG_3171.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3170.jpeg
    IMG_3170.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3169.jpeg
    IMG_3169.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3168.jpeg
    IMG_3168.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3167.jpeg
    IMG_3167.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3165.jpeg
    IMG_3165.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3164.jpeg
    IMG_3164.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3163.jpeg
    IMG_3163.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3161.jpeg
    IMG_3161.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 53

NickReilly063

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy Rs265
Such a shame it’s not got a rear bench and air con

Attachments

• IMG_3155.jpeg
    IMG_3155.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3156.jpeg
    IMG_3156.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3157.jpeg
    IMG_3157.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3158.jpeg
    IMG_3158.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3159.jpeg
    IMG_3159.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3160.jpeg
    IMG_3160.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 39

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Having stripped a few sports over the years the demand for parts other than the running gear is generally quite low, you’d struggle to give it away a lot of the time.

I personally don’t think it’s worth the hassle to strip it given it doesn’t have any of the high value components on the sports.

NickReilly063

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy Rs265
Having stripped a few sports over the years the demand for parts other than the running gear is generally quite low, you’d struggle to give it away a lot of the time.

I personally don’t think it’s worth the hassle to strip it given it doesn’t have any of the high value components on the sports.

It’s a shame really as when you need interior parts that have not been hammered you can’t find them - when Cups / Trophies are now so expensive but some are a little shabby - all you need is something like this to swap the bits over

When I restored my Trophy it cost an me an absolute fortune to get it immaculate - it’s the little bits that count.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
There’s one in our car park which belongs to an apprentice. He bought it and is struggling to get insurance. It’s immaculate inside and like this car, some of the parts are near perfect. I’ve been pestering him for nearly a year to sell me it but he can’t make his mind up. I see Gold, everybody else just sees an old Clio.

Let us know if you decide to sell it. Brigsy can have the centre console.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
It’s a shame really as when you need interior parts that have not been hammered you can’t find them - when Cups / Trophies are now so expensive but some are a little shabby - all you need is something like this to swap the bits over

When I restored my Trophy it cost an me an absolute fortune to get it immaculate - it’s the little bits that count.

Unfortunately to most folks it’s just a Clio and finding decent buyers is few and far between.

As Kyle mentioned you will get a lot of people messing you about I dunno if it’s because Clio’s are cheap but some of them are thick as s**t as well.
Once had a guy turn up on a moped to pick up a set of alloys then wanted money off because he could only carry one at a time.